Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Things Missed

Hey Everyone this is a short list of things I miss. Life is so great! And these are reasons why it is great, even if I don't have it right now.

I miss...
Teaching people about the gospel
Movie nights
Talking to random strangers about their lives and the gospel
Playing in the BYU Wind Symphony
Playing in the Utah Premier Brass Band - Brittish brass band style - so as they say in the England...wicked!
Playing in a marching band and performing, then winning. Those were the best.
Nauvoo warm summer nights
The completely different atmosphere that Nauvoo has.
Seattle and its crazy culture
Sealings
Writing music
Reading a good old novel that keeps me up at night finishing the chapter because it's so good
Dates with someone you really like
Bonfires up the canyon
Racquetball
BYU football games
My grandma's and grandpa's
Laughing hysterically
Trying to speak Spanish to Mexicans and them looking at me really funny
A good solid movie - not those wussy ones but those that are "wow, that was real good" and leaves you pondering
My mission companions
Church history class at BYU
Going into euphonium lessons with Dr. Call and him playing worse than me (just because it's funny when he did)
Friends in person

And much much more... but I have to go to work now.
Remember - life is great, not perfect, and I am trying my best to make it all it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment