Sunday, April 4, 2010

Touchsmart vs. Pavilion Elite

So here is the battle! Ok, not so much a real battle but a decision of great fun and necessity in some ways...

So after I returned home my desktop was just dead. Did not work at all. So I need a new desktop to do my essentials at home for bigger work projects. After a lot of research I have concluded down to two computers... HP Pavilion Elite or HP Touchsmart 600. Both are good enough for what I need to do. The only debate I really have is the Touchsmart has some really cool features like touch screen, its all-in-one and it is a very solid computer. Or I go with a tower and get the HP Pavilion Elite and get twice as much much but no neat computer features like touchscreen or all-in-one.

The TouchSmart is about $1100 to $1300
The Pavilion Elite is as low as $550

That probably answers my conflict right there... Life is great no matter what happens even if I don't get any at all.

HP Touchsmart 600
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiP8Xk3A6iY

HP Pavilion Elite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkzH8G2JjIM

1 comment:

  1. i would go with what is cheaper... sometimes what we want isn't what we need.. and if you have to save up for school...unless your classes will require a higher functioning machine..

    ReplyDelete